The risk of COVID-19 to the general public remains low at this time. All Georgians should follow basic prevention measures for any respiratory illness, including:
• Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
For accurate and reliable information about COVID-19 log on to: https://dph.georgia.gov/novelcoronavirus or https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/index.html
Find answers to frequently asked questions at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/index.html